Please read these Terms carefully. Access to, and use of USA Coin ( https://madeinusa-shopping.com ) website including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Website, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
1. Your USA Coin Account
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us and your payment information. You may not use false or misleading information in connection to your account, or trade on the name or reputation of others, and USA Coin may change or remove any information that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to expose USA Coin to claims of third parties. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you have provided to us. You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You must immediately notify USA Coin of any unauthorized uses of your information, your account or any other security breaches. USA Coin will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Users of the Website, Products, and/or Services
Your access to, and all of your use of the Website, Products, and/or Services must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and USA Coin. When accessing or using the Website, Products, and/or Services, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Website, Products, and/or Services, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- • Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol;
- • Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- • Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- • Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- • Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- • Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- • Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
- • Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Website, Products, and/or Services, or our provision of Services to any other users of the Website, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Website.
In addition, if you operate an account, contribute to an account, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm and damages resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- • the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- • if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received written permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a written waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- • you have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- • the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- • the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unethical or unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- • the Content is not obscene, libelous, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
If you delete Content, USA Coin will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website and our servers, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made unavailable to the public immediately. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. USA Coin shall take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of harmful content from its technology systems to your technology systems. USA Coin disclaims any liability for any harm or damages resulting from your access or use of the Website, Products, and/or Services, or access or use of non-USA Coin websites. USA Coin has the right (though not the obligation) to refuse or remove any Content that, in USA Coin’s reasonable opinion, violates any USA Coin policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or terminates or denies access to and use of the Website, Products, and/or Services, to any person for any reason, in USA Coin’s sole discretion.
3. Fees and Payments
Every transaction made trough USA Coin website, will be between you ( customer ) and the seller ( vendor ). USA Coin doesn’t take any payments and not responsible for refunds/returns. By purchasing any item from USA Coin, the customer agrees to pay the price and any underlying shipments to the vendor. USA Coin does not process, takes, charges any amount from the customers ( buyers ). The Vendor will be responsible to pay the Admin Fee after every completed sale trough the USA Coin website, to the USA Coin. At the present moment this is 10% flat rate, but we are reserving the right to change this rate. In such a case we will let every vendor knows the upcoming change in a timely manner.
4. Use of Third Party Content and Materials
USA Coin has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, USA Coin does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. USA Coin disclaims any responsibility for any harm and/or damages resulting from the use or downloading of postings of other parties on the website.
5. Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which USA Coin (https://madeinusa-shopping.com) links, and that link to USA Coin (https://madeinusa-shopping.com). USA Coin does not have any control over those non-USA Coin websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-USA Coin website or webpage, USA Coin does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage.
6. Copyright Infringement
As USA Coin requires others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify USA Coin. USA Coin will, as it is able, respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In order to bring infringing material to our attention, you must provide our DMCA Agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Website of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and email address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You can contact us on Facebook or Twitter to obtain the email address for this reason. In the case of a user who may infringe or repeatedly infringes upon the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of USA Coin or others, USA Coin may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website, Products, and/or Services. In the case of such termination, USA Coin will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to USA Coin to any person in respect of any such termination.
USA Coin, the USA Coin logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, Products, and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of USA Coin or USA Coin’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, Products, and Services, may be the trademarks of other third parties in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of us unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any USA Coin or third party trademarks. Likewise, you grant no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of your trademarks, service marks, graphics and/or logos, unless expressly authorized by you.
The configurations and specifications of the Website, including without limitation all content there available, the Products, and the Services may be amended and/or updated from time to time, at the sole discretion of USA Coin. You are bound by any such changes or updates, unless such changes materially diminish the functionality and value of the Website, Products and/or Services.
9. Limitation of Liability of USA Coin, its Suppliers and its Licensors
Under no circumstances shall any party, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, and other representatives, be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profits and business interruption, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, arising in any way from the use of the Website, Products, Services, and/or the Contents thereof, or of any hyperlinked website even if such party is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that your use of the Website, Products, and/or Services will be in accordance with any agreement between you and USA Coin, these Terms, and with any applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside, and with any other applicable policy or terms and conditions.
Subject to the limitations set forth herein, the Parties agree to defend, indemnify, and hold each other harmless, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, and other representatives, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising out of, relating to or in connection with (i) a material violation of these Terms, or any agreement between the Parties, or (ii) any allegation that any information or material (including any Content) violates any rights of any third party. You understand and agree that, by using the Products and/or Services, you are solely responsible for any data, including personally identifiable information, collected or processed via our Products and/or Services. You will defend, indemnify, and hold USA Coin harmless, without any limitation, for all damages in connection to (alleged) violations of any privacy laws through the use of the Products and/or Services under your account.
12. A Special Note About Children
The Website is not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 18, and our Products and Services may not be purchased by children under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you should use the Website only with consent of a parent or guardian.